HARDERS LOCAL KINE ICE CAKE
Enjoy this simple recipe to make Local Kine Ice Cake we all grew up with and love. The beauty of this recipe is that you can make it using any of our Harders Premium Syrups. You can even mix flavors to make your own unique creation. The possibilities are endless!
Check out our video recipe --- youtu.be/Y0gbufUmt78
- 1/2 cup Harders syrup of your choice
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1-1/2 cup water
- Crack Seed Candy
- Combine all ingredients.
- Pour into cups or ice trays.
- Drop in crack seed candy into each cup (optional)
HARDERS LOCAL KINE SODAS
Using (1 part Harders Syrup) to (4 -5 parts club soda), you can make your own ono homemade sodas at home or for your business. Mix or match different Harders syrups to make your own unique combinations!
- 2-4 oz Harders Syrup
- Chilled Club Soda
- Take a 16 oz glass
- Fill glass with ice
- Pour 2-4 oz of Harders Syrup of your choice
- Fill the rest of the glass with Club Soda
- Stir well and Enjoy!